Sunday 2 October 2011

Naughty but nice accessories

Damn you buy nothing new month!

I hate you already!

I rarely buy myself jewellery and then even more rarely do I spend a decent amount of money on it. I don't know why, but I haven't yet formed the habit of buying 'investment pieces' (Vogue terminology).

So it ironic that one of the very few times I am prepared to put my credit card on the line I am in Buy Nothing New Month. Stupid buy nothing new ….mumble mumble, expletive etc.

Lochers, a Parisian jeweller make beautiful 'naughty but nice' pendants. To look at from a distance they're girly and pretty and cute, but then you get up a little closer and they say things like;

and...
I love 4, 10, 15 and 23. So maybe it is a good thing I have to pause on purchasing for a month. This gives me extra time to decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...