Thursday 22 December 2011

2011 in review: the 30 most important cats

Don't get me wrong, I like dogs. Dogs are nice and warm and friendly and just want you to love them and play with them for ever and ever. Cats, on the other hand are selfish and manipulative and don't give a damn what you think. Which is what makes them so much more interesting and funny. The internet is awash with examples of just how much funnier cats are than dogs. With the exception of this video.

So here, courtesy of my friend Rach, are the 30 most important cats of 2011. So very funny, I might have started crying after watching number 5: video-ruining cat.

I want a cat.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this so much - and I agree that video-ruining cat may be the funniest of hte bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...