Friday 27 January 2012

Bowieism

I'm not really one for religion, but Bowieism has some commandments I can get behind.


I was going to write something here about my top five or top ten favourite Bowie tracks, but that's really kind of impossible; he's got too many awesome songs to make any kind of list. So, in case there are any folks reading this who would love to investigate Bowie and Bowieism, I'm gonna suggest a playlist instead! Here are a bunch of essential Bowie tracks (yes, it's probably all the obvious ones):


  • Starman
  • Space Oddity
  • Ziggy Stardust
  • Five Years
  • Jean Genie
  • Rebel Rebel
  • Suffragette City
  • John, I'm Only Dancing
  • Oh! You Pretty Things
  • Diamond Dogs
  • Sorrow
  • The Man Who Sold The World
  • Ashes To Ashes
  • Changes
  • Young Americans
  • All The Young Dudes
  • Fame
  • Fashion
  • Golden Years
  • Heroes
  • Let's Dance
That's by no means a complete Bowie discography - I'm not so into some of his later stuff, you'll have to investigate that on your own - but it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...